Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween Party 2013

Hi Dolls!!!

Hope everyone had a great & safe Halloween! 
I can't believe how fast this year has been passing by. 
Halloween has already come & gone (Instert sad face here) 

But the one thing I can say is we had a successful & absolutely fun Halloween party again this year!!! 
Life's been so hectic so Ashley & myself (the friend I throw it with every year) didn't get to plan like we did for the 2012 Halloween Party. (check out the post)

But it was so much fun! 

                 (Via Hayden Williams)

We ordered our Halloween cake again & did our Halloween goodie bags for the kids. Unfortunately I was so busy cooking all the food & making custom desserts that I didn't get to take pictures of all the decor. 
But let me tell you that it was a lot of work decorating our new house. 
We went from decorating a 1500 sqft home to a 3500 sqft home & it still looked empty (that's what are butts get for waiting last minute) 
Despite buying $100 dollars more of decorations it still didn't seem like enough! Next year I'm definitely planning this party 2 months ahead & decorating early. 


These were some of the desserts I made with the help of my husbands friend who stayed the night so I put him to work lol & Ashley made the spider deviled eggs. 
All the desserts were Pinterest inspired.
**sigh**
Hi my name is Betsy & I'm a Pinterest addict lol 

(Halloween dessert tutorials coming soon)


This year I swear I thought I wasn't going to dress up... I went to Spirit Halloween 5 different times with no luck! 
But 4 days before the party it was crunch time & I had no choice but to get something. To make it worse my husband wanted matching customers again which made it harder for me (I swear I wanted to punch him in the throat lol)
But it worked out. We went as a Cowboy & Cowgirl Sheriff. I really hated the costume but the pictures came out cute. My husband always makes our costumes look great, he's such a hottie. **blushes** 
And let me tell you he really gets into character lol it never fails!


My friends all looked great! 
It helps that their all hot tho lol they could all wear garbage bags & still look great! 


This year we played a few games with the kids, we didn't get to all the games tho. The kids were all wanting to play with the Wii & PS3. 
We danced the night away like always, we played limbo & OMG it was hilarious to see a bunch of intoxicated people almost break their backs lol 
(That was our friend Jose's ideas) lol 
And don't be alarmed, the guy with the blonde wig (Javi) was Miley Cyrus & he was twerking the night away lol

                      (Taking shots) 

The limbo that almost killed everyone lol 
There was about 10 people doing it & let me tell you EVERYONE got really into it!
We're all in our mid 20's to 30 & with a little liquid courage you feel about 18-19 lol 


Here's a picture of some of the guys in their costumes (on the top)
& a picture of some of my girls in their fab costumes (bottom half)


These are some of the random pictures through out the night. 
I have all the pictures of both Halloween parties from 2012 & 2013 on my Instagram (TheBossBets) &
The guy that caused everyone to have back pain thanks to his limbo idea lol is the guy in the ostrich costume, that's Jose theirs never a dull moment with him lol 


Man I look at all these pictures & just laugh! 
That night was one of the funnest nights Iv had in awhile. 
I think everyone woke up with a hangover thanks to Ashley's jungle juice lol 

We're definitely looking forward to next years Halloween party... I already started planning it. Next year will be epic, that's for sure. 

What's your favorite Halloween memory? 


                           Smooches ~Bets


No comments:

Post a Comment