Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Family Photo Session #3

Military Family Pictures (ACU's)


Hey Dolls!!!

Hope everyone's week has been a great one so far. 
Mines been busy but good. Getting a little sick since I thought it would be a great idea to pressure wash the outside of my house in 40 degree weather.
I know, I know... DUMB. But to my defense I blame it on my bad OCD lol 
**sigh** 
I wanted to punch myself in the eye but of course I didn't because I don't want a black eye lol 

Anywhoooooo we had another session of Army pictures done in August 2013.
My husband took pictures in his Dress Blues & we also decided to do family pictures in his ACU's (regular everyday Army uniform)


We used our photographer again Billy Rae from Brim Design
Check her work out: 
https://www.facebook.com/BRIMdesign


She took us to an old vintage style train station in downtown Southern Pines in NC.  


We walked through downtown Southern Pines & took pictures in random places. 
One of the places was a restaurant with a Spaniard style. It had a beautiful water fountain so we took a few pics their. 
(The Photpgrapher wanted me to take my heels off uuuuuuugh I have this thing about getting my feet dirty. I almost died  I wanted to scream & cry lol)


We also took pictures in front of an American flag on the side of a building in a alley. We're rebels, we know lol 


This "L.O.V.E" picture makes me laugh every time I see it! 
Because my husband struggled to do this one! This isn't even how we were suppose to take it. But this is what worked best for him lmao


Aaaaaaand as we were about to leave my husband said their was a pose he wanted to do... 
Yep this one! Now let's be honest I'm not a small girl lol I'm thick so I thought I was gonna break his back lol 
But it came out really cute! 
He brags that it was his idea everytime someone says that they like it. 


I'm definitely glad we took these pictures. We did a total of 3 sessions with Billy Rae & now we have tons of amazing pictures all over our home. 
We have a fall session come up at the end of November & I can't wait! I have tons of picture ideas
             (Damn you Pinterest! Lol)
After this NO MORE PICS scouts honor. Well that is until the summer of 2014 comes around then we get to take our traditional yearly family pics. 


                            Smooches ~Bets

 









No comments:

Post a Comment