Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Family Photo Session #2

Dress Blues Military Pictures


Hi love bugs!!!

Hope everyone had a great week! I'v been so READY for this weekend! 
I'm doing my huge fall cleaning & organizing. We still haven't completely unpacked & we moved in 6 1/2 months ago (don't judge my life lol) 
Iv been cleaning our home like craaaaazzzyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Anywho since Veterans Day just passed I wanted to share some Military pictures we took in August 2013. I didn't have my blog up at that time so I decided to share them now. 
We took our first official family pictures in July so we set two Military photo sessions in August. 
We're an Army family so this was a huge must! 
I'm a big picture person so I wanted to put up Army pictures in our house, as well as send our parents pictures. We live far from our families & both our moms love seeing my husband in his uniform. 


Here are a few of the pictures we took. These are a few of my favorites! 
My absolut favorite is the close up with our last name Alvarez.
Most of the pics are Pinterest inspired **again Hi my name is Betsy & I'm a Pinterest hardcore addict lol**


We took our pictures at an old school vintage train station. It was honestly one of the cutest train station I'v ever seen! 
The setting was perfect! 
Since our house is modern, clean lines with a vintage flare. 
The brick & the train tracks fit right into the theme in our home.


The photographer we used was the same one in our first family picture session. 
Her name is Billy Rae & she's absolutly amazing! 
A young girl with tons of talent! 
Check her out:
https://www.facebook.com/BRIMdesign

These pictures went up on canvasses that I did myself. 
              (Tutorial coming soon) 
 
Some people asked me why did we take military pictures... My answer WHY NOT!
We're an Army family, this is a milestone in our life that we'll look back on & share with our kids & grandchildren one day. 
It's definitely a great memory to look back on after my husband retires. 


To all the ones who gave their lives, to the past & present soldiers 
HAPPY VETERANS DAY! 


                            Smooches ~Bets


No comments:

Post a Comment