Saturday, September 28, 2013

Family Photo Session #1

Vintage Farm Summer Family Pictures

Heyyyyyyyy Dolls!!!

Weeeeelp it's Fall now & I can say I'm defiantly missing the summer! 
The one thing I really really wanted to do was take Vintage Farm Style family pictures.
We moved into our new home in April 2013 & I wanted to start a family tradition to take pictures every year. 
Our house is 3500 sqft so I have tons of wall space to fill up. 

Our house has very modern furniture but it has a vintage twist as far as the nick nacks & vintage shutters/doors I have hanging around the house. 
So in July 2013 these were the summer pictures we took. 

I looked through FB for photgraphers & I stumbled across this talented young girl named Billy Rae. 
So I gave her a try! BOY OH BOY did I love her work! 
Soooooo now she's stuck with us lol 
Check her out: 
https://www.facebook.com/BRIMdesign


We met up about an hour away in this tiny little town in the middle of no where. 


Took pictures against an old wood vintage house (it look like a shack lol)


Near by was a gazebo in which we took a few pictures. This is one of my favs


Then we drove about 10 minutes to a lake. Where there was a small bridge.
                    (Picture below) 


This was the last picture we took, we took tons more but these were a few of my favs I wanted to share. 


All the above pictures were blown up & put on canvases by little o'l meeeee.
             (Tutorial coming soon)
I'm honestly in love with our first set of pictures! These are our first official family pictures & I honestly think they came out amazing! 

definitely love being married & starting all kinds of traditions with my husband.
Can't wait to continue this tradition & just watch our family grow. 
 

Do you have an great family traditions? 


                           Smooches ~Bets  
 







No comments:

Post a Comment