Saturday, September 28, 2013

Halloween Party 2012

2012 Party Recap!!!


Hi Loves!!! **waves**

I wanted to do a Halloween  2012 recap.
Halloween is one of my absolut favorite holidays... Yesssssss for me it's a holiday. 
Don't judge my life lol 
2012 was my 1st Halloween Party ever. My friend Ashley & I decided it would be something we would do every year together. 

                 (Via Hayden Williams) 

Halloween is definitely NOT what it use to be when I was growing up (I'm an 80's baby) 
It seems like it's getting more & more dangerous to take kids out to trick or treat. 
So this was a MUST! The only rule was EVERYONE has to wear a costume, paint your face or wear a mask! 

So 2 months before the party we went out & bought $300.00 worth of Halloween decorations (from the Dollar Store) we ordered a cake & cooked. 
The great thing about our friends is we cook but everyone brings a dish of something & alcohol. 

Here's a picture of our cake! Everyone absolutely love it! We made goodie bags for the kids as well. 


We made a dessert table (sorry about the bad pictures) 
We did tons of Halloween theme desserts for the kids.


Here are some of the decorations, I have hundreds of pictures but unfortunately I can't post them all (insert sad face here)
The outside of the house was a graveyard with body parts everywhere. It was pretty cool. 


We had over 40 friends plus all thier kids crammed into our little 1500 sqft house lol plus the garage which was the mancave.
Everyone had amazing costumes!!!  


My husband & myself went as the big bad wolf & little red ridinghood. 
(We bought our costumes at Spirit Halloween) 


We had such an amazing great night! We all danced, played beer pong & pool. 
It's honestly now something I look forward to every single year! 

Great friends, great music, great food, great costumes & games. Can't beat that! 

I look forward to making it bigger & better every year! 
What do you do for Halloween every year? 

                   
                             Smooches ~Bets 







No comments:

Post a Comment